Exhibitor Packages

Companies participating in the Virtual AHA Exhibit Hall can choose from Gold, Silver, Bronze and Supporting exhibitor packages. Reserve your Exhibitor package today by completing the Virtual AHA Exhibitor/Sponsor Application!

Gold Exhibitor: $2,900

  • Virtual exhibit booth (Full size) + $2000 worth of print or digital ads in Perspectives on History, Perspectives Newsletter, and/or Fortnightly News between July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021*
  • $250 off ads in Annual Meeting Program PDF

Silver Exhibitor: $2,400

  • Virtual exhibit booth (Half size) + $2000 worth of print or digital ads in Perspectives on History, Perspectives Newsletter, and/or Fortnightly News between July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021*
  • $250 off ads in Annual Meeting Program PDF

Bronze Exhibitor: $1,900 

  • Virtual exhibit booth (Quarter size) + $2000 worth of print or digital ads in Perspectives on History, Perspectives Newsletter, and/or Fortnightly News between July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021*

Supporting Exhibitor: $750

  • Virtual exhibit booth (Quarter size)

Exhibitors will be listed in the order of their sponsorship level. 

*Advertising packages cannot be combined with any regular discounts

Virtual Exhibit Hall

View the Virtual Exhibit Hall here.

Virtual Booth

 

    Why advertise in AHA publications?

    Advertising in the publications of the American Historical Association provides you with the best opportunity for reaching members of the historical profession in the United States. With more than 15,000 individual and institutional members, only the AHA brings together historians specializing in every period, geographic region, and topic of history. Through its scholarly and professional activities, the AHA represents the broad diversity of the historical enterprise today. More than 60 percent of the Association’s members are professors of history, with the remaining 40 percent consisting of students, teachers, administrators, and publishers in the field.

    Perspectives on History is the monthly newsmagazine of the American Historical Association. Our print edition, with a circulation of nearly 15,000 readers, is published monthly and online during the academic year, with online-only articles in Perspectives Daily updated regularly all year round. Ads are available in the print magazine, on the Perspectives website, and in the monthly Perspectives email newsletter, which reaches over 1,500 subscribers with a 40% open rate.

    Fortnightly News is a bi-weekly e-newsletter that keeps AHA members up-to-date on events and issues around the discipline of history. It has a circulation of 12,000, with an open rate of 40%. Ads are available in each issue.

    What can I get for $2000 in AHA ads?

    Here are a few of the ad combinations available to you with a Virtual AHA exhibitor package. For more details and options, please consult our advertising website.

    • 1 Perspectives on History full-page ad + 1 Perspectives on History half-page ad  
    • 2 Fortnightly News ads 
    • 1 ad on Perspectives homepage for 5 months 
    • 5 Perspectives Newsletter ads 
    • 1 Perspectives on History full-page ad + 1 Perspectives Newsletter ad + 1 ad on Perspectives homepage 
    • 1 Perspectives on History cover ad (+$30 for Cover 2/3; +175 for Cover 4) 
    • 1 Perspectives on History full-page ad + 1 Fortnightly News ad (+$170) 
    • 2 Perspectives on History full-page ads (+$340) 
    • 1 Perspectives on History half-page ad + 1 Fortnightly News ad + 1 Perspectives Newsletter ad (or ad on Perspectives homepage) (+$230) 
    • 5 Perspectives on History quarter-page ads (+$250) 

     

    VIRTUAL EXHIBIT Reservations

    Booth requests are being accepted at www.historians.org/boothorders. Once your application is accepted, you will receive an invoice for payment of your exhibit package. Payment must be made in full before your booth can be created in the Virtual Exhibit Hall. No cancellations will be accepted; payment for Virtual AHA exhibitor packages is final. Deposits will be refunded on cancellations made prior to this date, and must be made in writing. Cancellations received after September 30, 2020, obligate the exhibitor to full payment and forfeiture of all monies paid.

    Exhibitor package sales are ongoing, but we encourage you to sign up now to get the most out of your investment!

    Contact Mason Snyder, MSnyder@heiexpo.com or Angela Chybik, AChybik@heiexpo.com with any questions or to reserve your exhibitor package.