Frequently Asked Questions
- When will Virtual AHA take place?
- What will the virtual event look like?
- How does my company sign up to participate in the Virtual AHA Exhibit Hall?
- What if my company already reserved a booth or sponsorship for AHA 2021 in Seattle?
- What are the different options for our Virtual AHA Exhibit Hall participation?
- What will the Virtual AHA Exhibit Booth include?
- How does my company set up our Virtual AHA Exhibit Booth?
- Will exhibitors be able to track attendees accessing their page/links, etc.?
- How can I take advantage of my $2000 worth of advertising in AHA publications?
- Can I still advertise in the Annual Meeting Program?
- How will sponsors be recognized?
- How long will the Virtual Exhibit Hall information be available to attendees?
- Should our company develop a custom webpage that is geared toward AHA attendees?
- Can we do our own prize drawings?
- What are the important deadlines to remember?
- How can I maximize my presence at Virtual AHA?
- Who can I call for help?
Take a moment to review the following information and contact us for answers to any additional questions:
Mason Snyder, Exhibit Sales, T: 630-581-0449, MSnyder@heiexpo.com
Angela Chybik, Exhibit Sales, T: 630-929-8915, AChybik@heiexpo.com
AHA Annual Meeting Exhibits Management and Sales
98 E. Chicago Avenue
Westmont, IL 60559-1559
T: 630-434-7779 F: 630-434-1216
Virtual AHA is a continuous suite of virtual content running from late Summer 2020 through June 30, 2021. The AHA Virtual Exhibit Hall, webinars, and other events will be available online during this time. The Virtual Exhibit Hall opened on October 1, 2020, and will remain online through June 30, 2021.
The Virtual AHA will consist of an online website and mobile app platforms.
Virtual AHA attendees and all web users will be able to access content from the site including pre-recorded and live sessions, AHA Virtual Exhibit Hall booths, and more.
Companies can connect to historians from across the country looking to purchase materials for teaching, research, and more by completing the online application at http://www.historians.org/boothorders.
Exhibitor package sales are ongoing, but we encourage you to sign up now to get the most out of your investment!
If you have already reserved a booth at the canceled AHA annual meeting, we encourage you to apply your deposit toward the costs of a Virtual AHA exhibitor or sponsor package. You can do this by completing the form above. If you do require a refund, or would like to transfer your exhibit reservation to the 2022 annual meeting in New Orleans, contact email@example.com by September 30, 2020.
See this page for details on the Gold, Silver, Bronze and Supporting Exhibitor packages.
See the Virtual Exhibit Hall at this link. Virtual Exhibit Booths will consist of:
- Booth icon placement on the main AHA Virtual Exhibit Hall page (size and placement dependent on package purchased)
- A dedicated webpage for your booth, featuring:
- Company logo
- Product/service description
- Weblink to company’s website (exhibitors can develop custom webpages on their site geared toward AHA attendees)
- Company contact information
- Social media links
- Product images
Once you sign up to participate, your company will be sent detailed instructions about setting up your Virtual AHA Exhibit Booth.
We can provide traffic reports for your booth and links, but reports on individual users will not be available.
After completing your exhibit booth order, you will be taken to a form that will allow you to select your preferred advertising options.
Although the AHA’s 2021 annual meeting has been canceled, we will still provide a PDF version of the program to all AHA members and accepted presenters. See this page for information on advertising in the annual meeting Program.
See this page for sponsor package benefits.
The Virtual AHA site launched on October 1, 2020. Information will remain accessible to attendees and all Web users through June 30, 2021.
Ideally, yes. Exhibitors are encouraged to create an experience where they can engage virtually with attendees. Incentivize visitors to your booth and website through giveaways, show specials, and more. Scavenger hunts, trivia and other contests are good ways to engage attendees. Game entries or newsletter sign-ups = leads!
Yes, prize drawings are a great way to capture lead data while engaging attendees.
You may include a link to an external site your company creates (e.g. a survey, a web form, etc.)
Deadline to purchase advertising for the annual meeting Program – September 18, 2020
Deadline to submit advertising content for the annual meeting Program – September 25, 2020 (late submissions will be charged a $150 fee)
AHA Virtual Exhibit Hall opened – October 1, 2020
Deadline to submit ad reservations for AHA publications – November 1, 2020 (unless overall package is purchased after this date)
AHA Virtual Exhibit Hall closes – June 30, 2021
Maximize your organization’s exposure with a sponsorship. AHA offers a number of sponsorship opportunities and are happy to work with you to develop advertising suited to your needs. For more information on sponsorship options please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibitors are also encouraged to host their own virtual events, which could include coffee talks, stretch breaks, game nights, or happy hours. This is an excellent way to connect with potential authors ready to pitch their projects.
AHA Sales Office
98 E. Chicago Avenue
Westmont, IL 60559-1559
Mason Snyder, Exhibit Sales, MSnyder@heiexpo.com
Angela Chybik, Exhibit Sales, AChybik@heiexpo.com
Kelly Hohman, Exhibitor Service Representative, AHA@heiexpo.com
American Historical Association
400 A St. SE
Washington, DC 20003
Login assistance email@example.com
Advertising and sponsorship firstname.lastname@example.org